Full Day Intensive Photography Workshop
Please Call or email for Details of the next workshop
“from camera to print and screen”
Please E-mail to email@example.com or call or text to 902 957 5527 for additional information.
Aimed primarily at SLR users but useful to advanced point and shoot users if you are considering an upgrade - Limited to 12 photographers. Cost $125.00 per person HST included.
This is a one day workshop split into two parts - Saturday April 16th. from 10.00 to 14.00 hrs. and Sat April 23rd 10.00 - 14.00 hrs.
The emphasis will be on digital, however the photography, computer and printing aspect of the programme will be applicable to both film and digital users.
The programme will cover “from camera to print” and will include:
- understanding and getting the most out of your camera and lenses to achieve your vision
- iso settings, exposure and using the camera in all lighting situations
- why, or why not to use filters and which are the most useful
- developing your work in an image editing program
- resizing and resolution
- nature and outdoor photography, composition, what time of day, what aperture, lens and shutter-speed.
- Should you shoot manual or auto?
- your prints - group critique and input
- update and discussion on technology and software - the digital darkroom
- preparing for and printing to a high quality and getting the best from your own printer or a photo lab
- question and answer session - and more
As time allows this will be a “show and do” programme where you will have opportunity to also practice what I preach. Wherever possible the programme will be tailored to group interests as we move through the day. To ensure we have enough time to answer questions and cover each topic to everyone’s needs the programme is limited to 12 participants.
If you are interested please call or send an e-mail and I will let you have full details.
Feedback from Past Participants:-
"Thank you for a wonderful day and for your course. I learned a lot that day - Again, it was a real pleasure meeting you and learning from you. I hope we can do it again."
"First of all, I'd like to say how much I enjoyed your workshop yesterday. It was everything I was hoping for and more - all my concerns and areas of interest were covered and many mysteries that I had been struggling with were finally explained in a way that I could understand. Last month I enrolled in a 12 hour Photoshop course and I left that program more frustrated and confused than when I started it. - So, if and when you offer any more workshops, please let me know. I'd be very interested in improving work flow through Light Room as well as any outdoor shooting workshops."
"Hi George. Thanks again for the terrific workshop – I really enjoyed it. The way you presented was very professional and I could tell you put a lot of time and effort into preparing the information, and I would especially like to thank you for covering the information I had requested. - Let me know if you plan any new workshops!"
"Just want to tell you what a wonderful day yesterday was. Thank you so much. - Well done."
home : introduction : galleries : workshops : bio : photography : wedding : printing : giclée : reproductions : restoration : technical : copyright : contact
copyright George Klass 2008 - 2014